Wednesday, 1 December 2010

The bookie wins November 2010

Sadfully the bookie won the November contest (by 2.34pts) but I shall not let it get to me. I know where I went wrong on some of the bets and well, some of the others were just pure bad luck. Noone could see West Ham smashing Manchester United 4-0 with Jonathan Spector playing in central midfield, particularly as Carlton Cole managed to score 2 goals?!

So moving on to December I need to get off to a good start. West Brom take on a depleted Ipswich side tonight and although they will change their team around themselves, I think that the EVEN odds for a West Brom win is too good value to turn down.

In the other quarter final we see the 2nd city derby at St Andrews and this will be an interesting encounter. Aston Villa are going through a little bit of bad patch at the moment and are conceding a few goals Birmingham have odds of 5/4 to score at least 2 goals tonight. Good value in my opinion.

Finally we have the Europa League tonight and theres a lot of tough games to choose from. I don't like the over/under 2.5 goals looking at the group tables as goals do seem a little harder to come by for some teams. However, Zenit St Petersburg are 10/11 to beat Anderlecht at home and I think that represents a decent value. Zenit have won all 4 games in Group G so far and although they have already qualified I think that they will have too much for Anderlecht to handle, particularly in the Russian winter!

A 0.25pt TRIXIE bet (1pt total) pays out at over 5pts.

No comments:

Post a Comment