Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Boring boring boring!

Well the one good thing about last night's top of the table clash between Manchester United and Arsenal was an anticlimax to say the least! Ok so it was a bit of 50-50 punt on the over 2.5 goals selection given the recent history of the fixture, and indeed the odds themselves, however, I really thought that last night would've produced the goals.

As for Wayne Rooney, what can you say? If he bags that penalty then who knows. Either way Valencia threw away a 2 goal lead at home to struggling Osasuna so the bet was dead in the water either way.

I now stand at 5.71 points in profit for December 2010.

A 2 game selection is the choice for this evening. I am going for a 1pt double as well as 1pt singles on both selections.
  • Bristol Rovers v Exeter City - Total Goals Over 2.5 @ 5/6
  • Brentford v Charlton Athletic - Total Goals Over 2.5 @ 10/11
Let's hope the lower league sides produce the goods tonight and show the big guns how to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment