Tuesday, 4 January 2011

2011 Begins!

Well thank god for 2010 coming to an end as December proved to be quite a nasty month for the Canary and I ended up being minus 11.12 points after my last round of betting on the Boxing Day fixtures.

As a result, I took the sensible decision of cutting my losses and avoided the temptation of betting on the remaining Xmas games as I didn't have the time to focus and examine the stats in the required detail.

So 2011 starts tonight and I will kick off with a 1pt double on 2 Premier League games that pays out at over 3.5 points.
  • Blackpool to score at least 2 goals against Birmingham @ 11/10
  • Manchester United Vs Stoke to have over 2.5 goals @ 8/11
I was tempted to go for Blackpool/Birmingham to have over 2.5 goals @ 10/11, however, I am feeling pretty confident that Blackpool will produce the goods tonight and score at least 2 goals themselves. Although I am not entirely confident that they will take all 3 points against a solid Birmingham outfit who need to take something out of tonight's game.

So fingers crossed for a good start to the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment