Tuesday, 11 January 2011

Late drama brings overdue reward

So Crawley Town became the latest giant killers of the 2010/11 at the expense of Derby County thanks to an injury time winner from a Mr Torres, not the overrated Liverpool player mind but a certain Sergio Torres.

To be honest, after the bad beats that occurred over the weekend, particularly on Saturday (think Burton Albion & Tranmere Rovers), I was considering leaving the rest of January alone but as they say in football management, you react to a loss in the same way that you would react to a win, and that's to not differ your approach.

I knew the bad luck couldn't continue and hopefully we can follow it up today with some tasty looking picks. I will start with my trusted TRIXIE betting method as it does offer a small safety net should one team let me know. The selections are as follows:

  • Bristol Rovers v Walsall - Total Goals OVER 2.5 @ 5/6 
  • Hearts v St Johnstone - Total Goals OVER 2.5 @ Evens
  • Queen Of The South to beat Brechin City @ 5/6 

A 0.5pt TRIXIE (2pt total) pays out at just under 9pts.

In addition to the above, I will chuck all 3 selections above in with the 2 selections below to make a 1pt fivefold that pays out over 35pts.
  • Wycombe to beat Hereford @ 8/13
  • West Ham Vs Birmingham to DRAW @ 9/4
Let's hope the good luck continues!!

No comments:

Post a Comment