It was a bit of a mixed bag in terms of results this weekend. 5 out of 10 for Saturday is not good enough whereas a score of 3 for 4 on Sunday returned a small profit. Therefore it was actually a very frustrating weekend for The Canary, however,
I am still 2.83 points in profit for January so it's not all bad.
Tonight's football isn't exactly the most exciting but I shall crack on anyway with the following 3 selections in a
0.5pt TRIXIE that returns just under 7.5pts:
- Yes - Crotone v Reggina - Both Teams to Score In The Match @ 5/6
- Yes - Brentford v Exeter City - Both Teams to Score In The Match @ 8/11
- Rot-Weiß Oberhausen v Hertha Berlin - Total goals UNDER 2.5 @ 8/11
In addition to the above, I am also putting in the following two selections to make a 1pt FIVEFOLD that returns just over 12.5pts:
- Nantes v Troyes - Total goals UNDER @ 8/15
- Rbc Roosendaal v Almere City - Total goals OVER @ 1/2
That's it for today but I would like to know who was brave enough to go for 4 draws on the Sunday Premier League fixtures for odds of 180/1?!
No comments:
Post a Comment