Friday, 14 January 2011

Saturday's Top Ten

So a full fixture list returns this weekend and I have gone through and selected my choices for this weekend. I had about 20 selections for games home and abroad so this week shall be rather tricky trying to land the correct ones.

After much deliberation and thought I have narrowed this down to 10 selections and seeing as I am in profit for this month I am going to take a long punt and stick with all 10 selections. Usually I would consider this a foolish act, however, I just have a little sneaky feeling that this week a gamble will pay off. I have two main selections consisting of 3 picks each. I then chuck two extra picks onto each to create two larger bets and then to finish off I will put all 10 selections together, just in case lady luck is smiling on the Canary this week.

My main bet for Saturday is a 0.5pt TRIXIE bet that returns 7.89 pts for the following selections:
  • MK Dons to beat Tranmere Rovers @ 5/6
  • Brighton to beat Peterboro @ 4/5
  • Rotherham to beat Southend Utd @ 4/5
To take things further, I have added a further two selections to the above 3 to create a 1pt FIVEFOLD that returns just over 25pts.
  • Kilmarnock to beat St Johnstone @ 5/6
  • Norwich to beat Cardiff @ 13/10
Moving away from the straight match betting I have some selections in the over/under market and I have unwittingly followed the same structure as the above and started with a 0.5pt TRIXIE that returns 7.39pts on the following picks:
  • Walsall vs Huddersfield - Over 2.5 goals @ 8/11
  • Hartlepool vs Dagenham & Redbridge - Over 2.5 goals @ 8/11
  • Getafe vs Real Sociedad - Over 2.5 goals @ 5/6
The 2 selections to add to the above in order to make a 1pt FIVEFOLD that returns just under 14 pts are as follows:
  • Nurnberg Vs Monchengladbach - Over 2.5 goals @ 8/13
  • WBA vs Blackpool - Over 2.5 goals @ 4/7
So there you have it! A very risky strategy in the long term, however, I'm feeling quite positive about the above and I believe that come Saturday night The Canary should have made a nice tidy profit from the 7 points invested above.

Of course in football, nothing is guaranteed but that's what makes it so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment