Friday, 18 February 2011

Saturday 19th February 2011

Match result market

Main bet for Saturday is a 2pt TREBLE that returns 8.23pts on the following selections:
  • Swansea to beat Doncaster @ 4/7
  • Peterboro to beat Tranmere @ 4/6
  • Birmingham to beat Sheffield Wednesday @ 4/7
Put the 3 selections above in with the 2 below to make a 1pt ACCUMULATOR that returns 11.85pts:
  • Charlton to beat Exeter City @ 4/6
  • Wycombe to beat Accrington Stanley @ 8/11
Upsets

As it's FA Cup weekend it feels right to go for the underdogs this week so I have put a 0.25pt TRIXIE on the following 3 results that would return a whopping 41.25pts if they all come in. Two correct selections still returns a profit.
  • Barnet to beat Cheltenham Town @ 3/1
  • Brighton to beat Stoke City @ 4/1
  • Manchester United Vs Crawley - DRAW @ H/T, Manchester to win at F/T @ 4/1
Goals galore

The Coral goals galore market is proving to be quite popular with the punters so I will go for both teams to score in the following matches:
  • Rotherham vs Shrewsbury @ 8/11
  • Colchester vs Walsall @ 8/11
  • Bournemouth vs Huddersfield @ 4/6
  • Bristol Rovers vs Oldham @ 4/6
A 1pt FOURFOLD pays out 8.29pts.

The above selections are my hot picks for this week but I also feel both teams will score in the games between Leeds/Norwich, Reading/Watford and Rochdale/Southampton so I have also put a 1pt ACCUMULATOR on all 7 selections that pays out a hefty 36.04pts.

I have also placed a 1pt ACCUMULATOR on the following games to have over 2.5 goals with a return of 28.35pts:
  • Millwall vs Middlesbrough @ 6/5
  • Peterborough vs Tranmere @ 1/2
  • Wycombe vs Accrington Stanley @ 10/11
  • Aberdeen vs Kilmarnock @ EVENS
  • Hearts vs Dundee Utd @ 5/4 
European market

Not much about in the European markets for Saturday so I have gone for a simple 1pt ACCUMULATOR on the following 5 selections that pays out at odds of 4/1:
  • Borussia Dortmund to beat St Pauli @ 2/7
  • Hoffenheim to beat Cologne @ 4/6
  • Valencia to beat Sporting Gijon @ 2/5
  • Inter Milan to beat Calgliari @ 2/5
  • Marseilles to beat St Etienne @ 4/7
That's a total lay of 8pts for Saturday's games.

Happy betting all, I'm off home now for my first beer of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment