A last minute goal for Macclesfield against Hereford cost me 12pts of profit last night and that's apparently the beauty of football. Of course it is but I am still allowed to feel aggrieved as I don't like losing! The other two picks, Republic of Ireland and Leyton Orient, both got themselves comfortable 3-0 wins so that's a small crumb of comfort.
Current status for February - 5.8pts up and a success rate of 64.71%
Today's picks are quite hard in a way as there are a lot of friendlies and therefore it's hard to judge what will be the most likely outcome in the games as you never know what kind of team will be picked and what kind of motivation they will have.
Therefore I am going to take a slight punt with a 2pt FIVEFOLD that returns just under 15pts on the following selections:
- Germany U21 to beat Greece U21 @ 11/10
- Moldova to beat Andorra @ 2/7
- Switzerland to beat Malta @ 3/10
- Netherlands to beat Austria @ 2/7
- St Johnstone to beat Partick Thistle @ 8/13
Not the most exciting of fixtures but with 4 'bankers' and decent value on Germany Under 21s at 11/10 I am positive of a decent return tonight.
On top of the above I am going to have a bit of fun and go for 3 players to all score at some point tonight. A 0.25pt TRIXIE would pay a massive 31pts on the following:
On top of the above I am going to have a bit of fun and go for 3 players to all score at some point tonight. A 0.25pt TRIXIE would pay a massive 31pts on the following:
- Frank Lampard @ 7/2
- Charlie Adam @ 3/1
- Wesley Sneijder @ 3/1
I may put another bet on later but that's highly unlikely. If I do I will post my picks via http://twitter.com/canarytips
No comments:
Post a Comment