Monday, 14 March 2011

Monday 14th March 2011

I think it's safe to say that the last few days have been the toughest since I started my blog back in November. I think the Millwall win away to Burnley best sums up the situation given the form/statistics of the two teams prior to Saturday's shock result. However, this is how betting works.

For all the form books and statistics in the world you can't possibly cater for the workings of Lady Luck. Sure it makes football as a global game more interesting but it don't half make selecting winners a lot harder!!

Anyway the only way to address this dip in form will be to stick to the basics and pick out good value.

Monday 14th March 2011
  • FC Porto vs Uniao Leiria - FC Porto - To Win to Nil  @ Evens
  • Norwich City v Bristol City - 2nd Half With Most Goals  @ 11/10
  • Le Mans v Nimes - Total Goals under 2.5  @ 4/7
A 0.5pt TRIXIE pays out over 8.5 pts in return and boy is it needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment