Friday, 11 March 2011

Saturday 12th March 2011

I'm writing this on the Friday so I obviously have no idea what my success rate was for Friday's picks so I shall just list my picks for Saturday!

90 Minutes match market

UK Matches

My main bet is a 2pt FOURFOLD that returns 10.14pts on the following selections:
  • Morton to beat Stirling @ 1/2
  • Livingston to beat Peterhead @ 3/10
  • Brighton to beat Tranmere @ 4/9
  • Leyton Orient to beat Oldham @ 4/5
I also have a 2pt TREBLE special on some interesting Championship fixtures that returns 8.91pts on the following fixtures:
  • QPR to beat Crystal Palace @ 4/9
  • Notts Forest to beat Doncaster @ 8/13
  • Burnley to beat Millwall @ 10/11
A 1pt ACCUMULATOR on all 7 selections pays out 22.58pts.

European fixtures

I only have the one bet on the European fixtures for Saturday and that's a 1pt FIVEFOLD that returns 10pts:
  • Heracules to beat Excelsior @ 1/3
  • Club Brugge to beat Kortrijk @ 4/11
  • Novara to beat Sassualo @ 4/5
  • FC Midtjylland to beat Nordsjaellen @ 4/6
  • Trabzonspur to beat Kasimpasa @ 2/9
Goals Galore

Both teams to score
  • Werder Bremen vs Monchengladbach @ 8/13
  • Peterborough vs Carlisle @ 4/7
  • Colchester vs MK Dons @ 5/6
  • Rotherham vs Bury @ 5/6
  • Torquay vs Shrewsbury @ 10/11
A 1pt FIVEFOLD pays out 16.29pts.

Over 2.5 Goals
  • Werder Bremen vs Monchengladbach @ 8/15
  • Peterborough vs Carlisle @ 4/7
  • Rochdale vs Exeter @ 10/11
  • Stockport vs Burton @ 4/6
A 1.5pt FOURFOLD pays out 11.5pts.

That's a total lay of 10 points for Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment