Thursday, 17 March 2011

Thursday 17th March 2011

With the Europa League 2nd leg fixtures tonight it should prove to be quite a tough night for The Canary so I shall be hedging my bets across the board to try and ensure that I finish the night in profit.


I am going with William Hill tonight as they offer the coupons needed for tonight's games, although I am using the current prices which have changed from the daily slips that you get in store.


Thursday 17th March 2011


90 Minute match market

  • Porto to beat CSKA @ 1/2
  • Liverpool to beat Braga @ 2/5
  • Villarreal to beat Bayer Leverkusen @ 13/10
  • Spartak Moscow to beat Ajax @ 9/5
A 1pt FOURFOLD returns 13.52 points. I am also putting four 1pt TREBLES on making the total lay of 5pts.

Over/Under 2.5 Goal market
  • Villarreal vs Bayer Levekusen - Over 2.5 @ 8/15
  • Rangers vs PSV - Under @ 4/6
  • PSG vs Benfica - Over @ 10/11
A 2pt TREBLE returns 9.76 points.

That's a total lay of 7 points tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment