Thursday, 3 March 2011

Thursday 3rd March

Not a very good day at the office with only 3 selections out of the 5 coming home but I am not too worried. Both of the games that failed to produce ended up being draws and both Albion & Sociedad can consider themselves unlucky not to take all 3 points. No time to dwell though as the weekend is fast approaching us so I want to make some money tonight to get back in front of the bookie.


Thursday 3rd March 2011


I am scrapping my usual trixie bet tonight in favour of a straightforward 2pt TREBLE that returns 7.94pts on the following 3 selections:

  • Real Madrid (-1 goal) to beat Malaga @ 4/9
  • Celta Vigo to beat Huesco @ 1/2
  • Besiktas to beat Gaziantep @ 5/6
In addition to the above 3 selections I am also chucking the following 2 selections in to make a 1pt FIVEFOLD that returns 12.80pts:
  • Racing Santander/Almeria - Total goals UNDER 2.5 @ 13/20
  • Ajax (-2 goals) to beat RKC Waalwijk @ 20/21
Over and out from The Canary.


No comments:

Post a Comment