It's a shame that Pacos De Ferreira couldn't find a way through against lowly Naval who were also reduced to ten men in the first half! I am still happy with the return from last night regardless of this minor frustration and my current status for March 2011 stands at:
11.23 points in profit with a selection success rate of 76.36%.
Monday 8th March 2011
90 Minute match market
- Swansea to beat Watford @ 4/6
- Southampton to beat Yeovil Town @ 1/3
- Chesterfield to beat Northampton @ 8/11
A 2pt TREBLE pays out 7.68 points in return.
Goals galore - Both teams to score
- Ipswich vs Reading @ 4/6
- Exeter vs Bournemouth @ 4/6
- Burton Albion vs Lincoln @ 4/6
A 2pt TREBLE returns 9.26pts in return.
A 1pt ACCUMULATOR on all 6 selections returns a reasonable 17.77pts.
Barcelona Vs Arsenal
I am not going to touch the game above because I genuinely think that anything can happen tonight, however, I do expect Barcelona to come out with all guns blazing, as per their previous fixtures, especially given the current scoreline. I also think that David Villa may steal the headlines from Messi tonight, therefore I have gone for the following as a stand alone bet:
- David Villa to score 1st with goal in first 20 minutes of match @ 8/1
A 1pt SINGLE on the above obviously pays out 9pts if it comes home.
Over and out!
No comments:
Post a Comment