Well after a nice trip to the Canary Islands, The Canary is back in the saddle so to speak. Thanks to my sun burn, I shall just list the picks for tomorrow as I can't sit down long enough to write an essay.
Match market
- Dundee to beat Stirling @ 4/11
- Lazio to beat Parma @ 8/11
- Lyon to beat Lens @ 4/11
A 2pt TREBLE pays out 6.42pts in return.
Goals galore - Both teams to score
- Athletico Madrid vs Real Sociedad @ 4/6
- Valencia vs Villarreal @ 8/11
A 2pt DOUBLE pays out 5.76pts.
A 1pt ACCUMULATOR on all 5 selections pays out 9.25pts
I will also be laying a 1pt e/w bet on Judd Trump (14/1) to win the World Snooker Championship after seeing him win the China Open recently. Hot prospect indeed.
I will also be laying a 1pt e/w bet on Judd Trump (14/1) to win the World Snooker Championship after seeing him win the China Open recently. Hot prospect indeed.
Now where's my aftersun gone?
No comments:
Post a Comment