Friday, 15 April 2011

Friday 15th, Saturday 16th April 2011

So a good night last night with the double coming in for The Canary. I won't lie, I have been a bit slack since returning from my holiday last week and my research levels were not where they needed to be. I feel that I'm back on form now and have put the hours in so hopefully we can see a nice profit this weekend. 


Friday 15th April 2011


Just a simple 2pt TREBLE tonight that returns 10.56pts on the following selections:

  • Mainz vs Monchegladbach - Both teams to score @ 4/6
  • Norwich vs Notts Forest - Both teams to score @ 5/6
  • Ajaccio to beat Grenoble @ 8/11
Saturday 16th April 2011

90 Minute match market

My main bet involves some tight games in order to increase the value of the odds as I will be sticking to my usual trixie selections and these provide a good way of covering ones self should a selection fail to bring home the bacon. 

My main bet is a 0.5pt TRIXIE that returns 10.40pts on the following selections:
  • Man United to beat Man City @ 11/10
  • Accrington Stanley to beat Oxford @ EVENS
  • Preston to beat Sheffield Utd @ EVENS
I will use the 3 selections above with the 2 below to create a 1pt FIVEFOLD that returns 16.18pts:
  • Southampton to beat Bristol Rovers @ 1/3
  • Peterborough to beat Plymouth @ 4/9
Finally I will bet for a bit of glory by chucking all 5 selections above in with Blackpool to beat Wigan (@ 13/10) more for sentimental reasons than betting reasons. The return on a 1pt SIXFOLD would be 37.21pts.

Goals Galore - Both teams to score

My goals galore section contains 3 0.5pt TREBLES and a single 1pt FOURFOLD (pays out at just over 7/1) on the following selections:
  • Leeds Utd vs Watford @ 4/6
  • Charlton vs Huddersfield @ 8/11
  • Exeter vs Leyton Orient @ 8/11
  • Chesterfield vs Macclesfield @ 4/6
That's a total lay of 9pts for Friday and Saturday's selections.


I am, however, also putting a 1pt bet that Barcelona will win all 4 upcoming El Classicos against Real Madrid @ 18/1.

No comments:

Post a Comment