Monday, 2 May 2011

Monday 2nd May 2011

So The Canary beat The Bookie in April's showdown and hopefully the scoreline will increase with Judd Trump going heads up against John Higgins in the World Snooker final later today. I had him at 14/1 (1pt e/w) after seeing him with the China Open in the previous tournament. Either way he certainly looks a talent.

Back to football and we have a few matches in which there is a lot riding on them. I hope to kick off May with a solid lead over the bookie so I am going for a 2.5pt TREBLE that returns 13.13pts on the following selections:
  • Cardiff City to beat Middlesborough @ 1/2
  • Norwich City to beat Portsmouth @ 5/6
  • St Mirren to beat Hamilton @ 10/11
In addition I will also be laying a 1pt FIVEFOLD with the 3 selections above along with draws between Lazio & Juventus (21/10) and Espanyol vs Athletico Bilbao (11/5). The returns would be a healthy 52.08pts.

No comments:

Post a Comment