Friday, 10 June 2011

Let, first service

Ok so I only got one selection out of three correct on the football yesterday but 12.13pts profit in the tennis more than makes up for that, especially as they makes 8.13pts profit for the day in total, and that includes the still open selection for Brandt Snedeker to excel in the FezEx St Jude Classic. All in all a good day at the office.


I shall be quick today, as the missus would concur, and just post up my selections.


In the football I have 5 selections across 4 fixtures. I shall start with the main bet which involves the 4 main selections. I have put the following in four 0.5pt TREBLES and one, 1pt FOURFOLD:

  • Anzhi Makhachkala vs Spartak Nalchik - Total goals UNDER 2.5 @ 31/50
  • Bray Wanderers to beat Galway United @ 16/25
  • Rostov to beat Krasnodar @ EVENS
  • Dinamo Moscow vs Zenit St. Petersburg - Total goals OVER 2.5 @ 21/20
That brings a potential profit of 22.95pts for a total lay of 3pts.

In addition, I shall also be placing a 2pt TREBLE that returns 11.33pts on Bray & Rostov to win, as per the above, along with Anzhi to beat Spartak Nalchik (8/11). I'm looking at a tight 1-0 or 2-0 win there for Anzhi.

Moving onto the tennis and I have a straightforward 2.5pt SIXFOLD that returns 15.40pts on the following:
  • Daniela Hantuchova to beat Alison Riske @ 1/7
  • Sam Querrey to beat James Ward @ 4/9
  • Ana Ivanovic to beat Mirjana Lucic @ 1/5
  • Rafael Nadal to beat Jo-Wilfried Tsonga @ 2/7
  • Gael Monfils to beat Florian Mayer @ 2/5
  • Tomas Berdych to beat Viktor Troicki @ 8/11
That's a total lay of 7.5pts for today.



** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **

No comments:

Post a Comment