I have no football selections today, really not much about and the main football is in the Russian Premier League. I'm not liking any of the odds on display today so I will put my tennis selections up and then maybe post a selection later for the Under 21 matches.Back to the tennis, I have a 2pt SIXFOLD that pays out 14.30pts on the following selections:
- Xavier Malisse to beat Alejandro Falla @ 4/11
- Ana Ivanovic to beat Julia Goerges @ 4/6
- Francesca Schiavone to beat Kaia Karepi @ 4/5
- Kim Clijsters to beat Romina Oprandi @ 1/10
- Jo-Wilfried Tsonga to beat Denis Istomin @ 3/10
- Lleyton Hewitt to beat Oliver Rochus @ 2/9
I shal tweet via twitter later on today should I have any decent football picks.
** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **
No comments:
Post a Comment