Unfortunately I have been struck down with the deadly virus, man flu, for the past few days and have therefore taken a mini break from investigating the recent form from random regional leagues around the world. I lay the blame firmly at the door of Fabio Capello and his troops for what was a very mediocre performance against a middle of the range team. Fair play to Ottmar Hitzfeld and his boys as they were well drilled and showed a natural desire to win a game of football. However, the nation expects and what they expect from England is a performance that you could deem as honest. Unfortunately what we got was a cross between Fletcher Reede from Liar Liar and Ryan Giggs in terms of honesty and Switzerland deserved a the very least a point for their efforts.
Moving on from that pathetic display I do have a small bet for today to try and recoup the losses from Saturday. It's a simple 2.5pt DOUBLE that returns 7.20pts on the following selections:
- Brommapojkama vs Qviding FF - Both teams to score - NO @ 4/5
- Misr Lel Makasa to beat Smouha SC @ 3/5
In addition to the above I am also placing a 2.5pt ACCUMULATOR that returns 17.14pts on the following tennis selections as Wimbledon is around the corner and I do like a little flutter in the absence of any major football.
The following are all due to start play today:
- Daniela Hantuchova to beat Sorana Cirstea
- Tomas Berdych to beat Jan Hernych
- Viktor Troicki to beat Igor Andreev
- Ana Ivanovic to beat Anna Tatishvili
- Heather Watson to beat Misaki Doi
- Janko Tipsarevic to beat Michael Russell
- Marin Cilic to beat Arnaud Clement
- Alona Bondarenko to beat Kathryn Woerle
- Gilles Simon to beat Adnan Mannarino
I shall get studying the tennis form in depth so that hopefully we can get some good selections going for Wimbledon but until then, good bye.
** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **
No comments:
Post a Comment