Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Pinch, punch, first of the month!

Well it appears that the football season is over here in the UK and what a season it's been! From selecting the mighty Zigic to score first and Birmingham to win 2-1 in the Carling Cup final, to getting 9 out of 10 selections in a weekend wrong it truly has been an up and down season.


Photographs by Empics ©
However, from November 2010, when the blog was created and I, The Canary, stepped up to the plate and started offering tips an overall profit of 189.09pts has been made from a total of 484.78pts made. I shall not get too carried away though because I essentially broke even for the season if I were to take out the mighty call for the Carling Cup final.


It goes without saying that despite their relegation to the Championship next season, Alex Mcleish and Nikola Zigic are this season's heroes! 


I shall post a full awards list later this week for now it's selection time and we turn our attention to football from around the world. I have a 2.5pt DOUBLE that returns 8.97pts on the following selections:

  • Cerro Porteno vs Santos - Both teams to score? - NO @ 21/20
  • San Marino U21 vs Bosnia & Herzegovina - Both teams to score? - NO @ 3/4.
Let's kick off June with a profit, why not!



** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **

No comments:

Post a Comment