I could get bitter but I know that one or two picks haven't been close so I have to take some of the blame but last night was a prime example of the lack of canary luck. FC Copenhagen one nil up at home to Shamrock Rovers after 4 minutes. What happened? Well the game finished 1-0 and The Canary lost his chance of a profit. As I mentioned on Twitter last night I bet that the return fixture will see FC Copenhagen smash Shamrock by a few goals.
Hey ho.
Tonight we see the next round of the Europa League qualifiers and there are some intriguing fixtures and I will again take a two pronged attack with one focusing on the handicaps and the one on the 'bankers'.
My main bet is a 1.5pt TREBLE that returns 8.95pts on the following picks:
- Hapoel Tel Aviv vs Vaduz - Total goals OVER 2.5 @ 8/11
- Sparta Prague vs Sarajevo - Total goals OVER 2.5 @ 8/11
- Aalesund vs Elfsborg - Total goals OVER 2.5 @ EVENS
My secondary bet is a 2.5pt TREBLE that returns 8.17pts on the following picks:
- Young Boys Bern to beat Westerlo @ 2/5
- Palermo to beat Thun @ 1/3
- Levski Sofia to beat Spartak Trnava @ 3/4
A 1pt ACCUMULATOR on all 6 selections pays out 19.49pts.
** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **

No comments:
Post a Comment