Although I was getting a little bit carried away on Saturday morning when Nagoya Grampus beat Vissel Kobe to make it 4 for 4 overall and suddenly my 850/1 weekend accumulator was looking good!
Of course it was too good to be true and Gefle soon went down 3-1 at home to GAIS Gothenburg after being reduced to ten men midway through the second half. Still, a profit of 6.53pts was made for the weekend and my football picks have been very successful so far. I shall keep on the same method of trying to find good value but the bookies certainly do make it a lot harder.
I have a simple 2.5pt DOUBLE for today and I will potentially make 8.42pts should the following handicap picks come to fruition:
- JJK (-1 goal) to beat RoPS @ 8/11
- AIK Solna (-1 goal) to beat Halmstads @ 19/20
Both bets today were placed at my local William Hill using their touch screen self service machines.
** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **
No comments:
Post a Comment