Friday, 11 November 2011

Luck of the Irish and FA Cup 1st round

After a few days off I am back today with tips for tonight's International fixtures along with tomorrow's FA Cup 1st round picks. I was going to do a full blog post but not feeling too great so shall keep it short and sweet before returning to the land of zzzz.


For tonight I am going for a 2pt TREBLE that returns 12.72pts on the following selections:

  • Republic of Ireland to beat Estonia @ 5/4 - Euro 2012 Play-off
  • Czech Republic to beat Montenegro @ 3/4 - Euro 2012 Play-off
  • Uruguay to beat Chile @ 8/13 - World Cup 2014 qualifier
Saturday 12th November 2011

For Saturday I am going for a 2pt FOURFOLD that returns 12.29pts on the following FA Cup 1st round ties:
  • Sheffield United to beat Oxford United @ 4/7
  • Leyton Orient (-1 goal) to beat Bromley @ 7/10
  • Bristol Rovers to beat Corby Town @ 1/2
  • Port Vale to beat Grimsby Town @ 8/15
A 1pt ACCUMULATOR across all 7 selections pays out 39.08pts which would be very useful indeed.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **

No comments:

Post a Comment