Last night we won a small profit of 3.42pts and that means we have beaten the bookie 3 nights out of the past 5 so we are really getting back into form now.
Today we have a potential bookie buster with a high return thanks to some generous odds from William Hill online today.
I am going for a simple 2.5pt TREBLE that returns 21.18pts on the following selections:
- Ajax to beat AZ Alkmaar @ 5/6 - Dutch KNVB Beker
- Valencia (-1 goal) to beat Levante @ 23/20 - Copa Del Rey
- Inter Milan (-1 goal) to beat Genoa @ 23/20 - Coppa Italia.
I would go for a smaller stake given the odds but I am feeling extra confident today.
** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **
No comments:
Post a Comment