Obviously the form of late has been pretty poor but due to various reasons I believe that is because I haven't been showing enough TLC to my analysis of the form. Ok so some results have been unlucky but overall I need to take responsibility.
I started the blog at the end of 2010 because I was successfully defeating the bookie on a regular basis and decided to share my success with others. However, as time has gone on I believe that I am now trying too hard and I reckon that is hampering my profit making ability.
As I am due to become a daddy for the first time at the end of September I can't really allow myself to get too bogged down with the pressure of trying to deliver everyone profit.
Therefore I doubt that I will be posting that much, if at all, after this weekend but a full sweep might change my mind!
Friday 23rd March 2012
For Friday I am going for a 2.5pt TREBLE that returns 16.40pts on the following selections:
- Macclesfield Town vs Barnet - Total goals OVER 2.5 @ 10/11 - nPower League 2
- Derry City to beat Cork City @ 4/5 - Irish Premier League
- Helmond Sport to beat Go Ahead Eagles @ 10/11 - Dutch Jupiler League
Saturday 24th March 2012
For Saturday I am going for a 2.5pt FOURFOLD that returns 17.27pts on the following selections:
- Reading vs Blackpool - Total goals OVER 2.5 @ 8/11 - nPower Championship
- Middlesborough to beat Bristol City @ 4/6 - nPower Championship
- Southampton to beat Doncaster Rovers @ 1/3 - nPower Championship
- Hamilton Academical to beat Raith Rovers @ 4/5 - Scottish Division 1
A 1pt ACCUMULATOR across all 7 selections pays out 45.32pts which would make me think twice about retiring if it comes in that's for sure.
** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **
No comments:
Post a Comment