Today we are reverting back to a two pronged attack approach as there are a lot of short odds about today and I don't want to put all of my Easter eggs in one basket.
My first bet is a 2.5pt FOURFOLD that returns 17.97pts on the following selections:
- Charlton Athletic to beat Walsall @ 4/7 - nPower League 1
- Notts County to beat Yeovil Town @ 8/11 - nPower League 1
- Shrewsbury Town to beat Bradford City @ 8/15 - nPower League 2
- Southend United to beat AFC Wimbledon @ 8/11 - nPower League 2
My secondary bet is on the goals galore market and I have a 2.5pt FOURFOLD that returns 19.42pts on the following matches to have three goals or more:
- Fulham vs Chelsea @ 4/5 - Barclays Premier League
- Newcastle United vs Bolton Wanderers @8/13 - Barclays Premier League
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Norwich City @ 2/5 - Barclays Premier League
- West Ham United vs Birmingham City @ 10/11 - nPower Championship
A 1pt ACCUMULATOR across of our selections today pays out 55.86pts.
![]() |
| Bubba Watson - 2012 Masters winner - Courtesy of theaustralian.com.au |
Finally I would just like to say congratulations to Bubba Watson last night for his brilliant performance in the US Masters at Augusta. I'm not an avid golf follower but I was one of many who were glued to the TV set yesterday watching the final round unravel.
At one stage there were about 8 or 9 contenders for the title but Watson held his nerve and indeed had the bottle to push on and be aggressive in his play to take the title.
Thoroughly deserved.
** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **

No comments:
Post a Comment