Monday, 30 April 2012

Manchester derby betting preview + Monday 30th April 2012 betting tips

Well to start with we have to reflect on what has been a great weekend of bookie bashing.


However, I can't get complacent.


The biggest game of the Barclays Premier League 11/12. Fact.
For today's fixtures I can't lie to you, it's quite hard to find the right profit. For example, the Manchester derby at the Ettihad Stadium, or the City of Manchester Stadium if you prefer, has never really produced goals bar the very last meeting in the cup.


Therefore odds of 4/6 for the there to be three goals or more in the title decider tonight would see, very slim given those stats.


Yet at Old Trafford the goals have flow as we have all seem. Hmm.


I will say quite honestly that today is a little bit of a punt due to the lack of value but hopefully we can inflict yet more pain on those clever bookies.


My bet is a 3pt TREBLE punt that returns 15.37pts on the following selections:

  • Manchester City vs Manchester United - Total goals OVER 2.5 @ 4/6 - Barclays Premier League
  • Sporting Lisbon to beat Academica Coimbra @ 1/2 - Portuguese Super Liga
  • Silkeborgs to beat Odense BK @ 23/20 - Danish Super Ligaen
As I said above, today is a little bit of a punt to try and finish the month with a flourish so bet with caution on these tips.

I am, however, confident enough to place my own winnings on them.

Let's have it.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **

No comments:

Post a Comment