Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Wednesday 25th April betting tips | UEFA Champions League + Serie A


When Fernando Torres raced through on the Barcelona goal in the 91st minute last night to equalise for Chelsea and deny us an extra 45pts profit I let out plenty of expletives that I couldn’t possibly repeat on here such was my frustration and anger. 

Torres repaid that £50million last night
Our main bet came in and the bonus bet was looking to complete the bonus hattrick with Barcelona leading 2-1 on the night against 10 men Chelsea and the match had 9 cards and 11 corners so it was so close.

That said, after sleeping on it, I can’t be too downhearted giving the title of yesterday’s blog, ‘Why you should avoid betting on Barcelona vs Chelsea’. I stated that, given the odds at least, betting on a Barcelona win by 2 goals or more or any similar bets would’ve been too risky for little gain when looking at the history of this fixture but even I was eating my words when Barcelona scored their second goal. 

I was proved right and that provides a little comfort but having found some decent value and a special offer from William Hill to boot it was still very frustrating.

However, fair play to Chelsea for riding their luck throughout the 180 minutes. Some things are just meant to be.

We WON our main bet last night and doubled our overall stake on the night so I am happy….ish.

Moving on to tonight and we have the second leg of the other semi-final of the UEFA Champions League between Real Madrid & Bayern Munich along with a full schedule of Serie A games to whet our appetite and provide us with the opportunity to take yet more points off of the bookie.

My only bet tonight is a 3pt TREBLE that returns 14.39pts on the following selections:

  • Real Madrid to qualify for the final vs Bayern Munich @ 4/6 – UEFA Champions League
  • Lecce vs Napoli – Total goals OVER 2.5 @ 8/11 – Italian Serie A
  • AS Roma vs Fiorentina – Total goals OVER 2.5 @ 4/6 – Italian Serie A


I might have a look around to see if there are any special on tonight’s game at the Santiago Bernabeu and will post on Twitter accordingly.

Good luck all.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **

No comments:

Post a Comment