I'm still fuming at the referee in last night's tie between Tottenham Hotspur & Lazio for costing us yet more profit. That said I'm still happy with yesterday's tips so we shall just move on.
Friday 21st September 2012
For Friday we are going for a 2pt FOURFOLD that returns 17.09pts on the following selections:
- Blackpool vs Middlesbrough - Total goals OVER 2.5 @ 13/20 - nPower Championship
- Le Mans to beat Niort @ 17/20 - French Ligue 2
- Osters to beat Jonkopings Sodra @ 2/5 - Swedish Superettan
- Korona to beat Podbeskidze @ EVENS - Polish Ekstraklasa
Saturday 22nd September 2012
Our first bet on Saturday is a 2.5pt TREBLE that returns 21.21pts on the following selections:
- West Bromwich Albion to beat Reading @ 4/5 - Barclays Premier League
- Rochdale to beat Dagenham & Redbridge @ 21/20 - nPower League 2
- Hibernian to beat Inverness Caledonian Thistle @ 13/10 - Scottish Premier League
Our secondary bet is a 3pt TREBLE that returns 18.36pts on the following matches to have OVER 2.5 goals:
- Derby Country vs Burnley @ 7/10 - nPower Championship
- Sheffield Wednesday vs Bolton Wanderers @ 4/5 - nPower Championship
- Oxford United vs Bradford City @ EVENS - nPower League 2
A 1pt SIXFOLD on all of Saturday's selections pays out 51.94pts.
A 0.5pt ACCUMULATOR across all ten selections for Friday and Saturday pays out 221.96pts.
Good luck for whichever ones you decide to take.
Follow @canarytips
** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **
I won big amount of 250 in betting. Actually I have no much knowledge about Betting but I'm big fan of football. I read the valuable tips about Anzhi Makhachkala vs Ural in your blog and I won. I am vary greatful to you for sharing this wonderful Blog. Keep posting more blogs on Football Tips.
ReplyDelete