As predicted the F.A Cup replays were a rollercoaster ride for most ties and that's why they tend to provide the bookies with the money!
I did, however, return with a profit, albeit thanks to some 90th minute goals, including two in stoppage time for Huddersfield against Cambridge United. I am now 2.18pts up for November 2010, albeit I only started on the 13th!
My long shot failed as Charlton and Huddersfield failed to win by 2 goals. However, as I covered the 5 ties with ten 0.1pt doubles and 3 with good odds came in, my total lost was only 0.36pts for a 2pt outlay.
My tip of the day, Germany U21 to beat their English counterparts @ 5/4, produced and it's a shame that Coral.co.uk were not offering the handicap on that game. Germany are producing some real talent at that level and despite the English having a long unbeaten run on the road under Psycho, they were never really going to get anything out of that game.
Anyway, my 1pt outlay returned 2.25pts on the 5/4 odds.
My safe bet also came in, only thanks to the heroics of the Charlton goalkeeper and two last minute goals for Huddersfield so slightly fortunate. The 2pt outlay returned 5.13pts.
Therefore the deficit of 1.84pts at the start of the day is now a profit of 2.18pts.
I will post today's selections up shortly.
No comments:
Post a Comment