Monday, 22 November 2010

Goals galore!

So my main bet of the weekend paid off at odds of just over 4/1 and I went close with my long shots as well so it was very nearly a great weekend!

I returned to profit as I am now 3.99 pts up for November.

I put a 1pt on AC Milan, Barcelona and Real Madrid on Saturday evening that returned 2.29pts for a 1pt investment. I was on the move when I placed the bet so I didn't have enough time to post it online.

My success rate is now 65.22% which is a little lower than the 70% that I am aiming for but we are not far away now!

Betting for tonight is slightly tricky. I was tempted to play the under 2.5 goals on the Sunderland Vs Everton game as 5 of the last 6 games for both clubs (looking at just their home and away records accordingly) have resulted in less than 2.5 goals, however, at 4/7 I'd rather take the over 2.5 goals @ 5/4. Especially as Sunderland have now found their scoring boots.

I will instead steer clear of the goals and opt for a Sunderland win whereby a draw does not count. A win is @ 7/5 on Coral, however, on the 'draw no bet' market this returns at 8/11. I can't see Everton winning at the Stadium of Light but if it's a draw I at least get my money back!

I will put the above into a straightforward fourfold accumulator.
  • Sunderland to beat Everton - Draw no bet - @ 8/11
  • Volendam to beat Emmen @ 2/9
  • Fenerbahce to beat Bucaspor @ 1/4
  • Getafe Vs Real Zaragoza to be over 2.5 goals @ EVENS 
A 1pt bet returns just over 5pts.

Tuesday brings a packed fixture list so I shall start looking ahead to those games in advance to make sure that I finish November on a bang!

No comments:

Post a Comment