Bad day at the office yesterday and further proof that you shouldn’t bet purely for the sake of betting. I am not -2pts for the week as a result.
With tonight's bets I am hoping for a similar result as the last time with the European football. I have also picked out a treble for Saturday's football which returns a 4/1 profit that I am very confident it will hit.
Friday 19th November
With tonight's bets I am hoping for a similar result as the last time with the European football. I have also picked out a treble for Saturday's football which returns a 4/1 profit that I am very confident it will hit.
Friday 19th November
- TNS to beat Llanelli @ 4/9
- Legia Warsaw to beat Arka Gdynia @ 8/15
- CFR Cluj to beat Gaz Metan Medias @ 8/15
- Rapid Bucharest to beat Universitatea Cluj @ 8/15
I have placed 1pt and that returns at over 4.5 pts.
Saturday 20th November
Saturday 20th November
- Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur - Over 2.5 goals @ 8/13
- Kilmarnock Vs Rangers - Over 2 goals @ 4/6
- Manchester United (-1 goal) to beat Wigan Athletic @ 8/13
I have placed 2pts and that should return over 8pts.
19/20th Long shot
19/20th Long shot
- Burton Albion v Bury - Total Goals Over +2.5 @ 10/11
- Bolton Wanderers to beat Newcastle United - Match Result * @ 11/10
- QPR to beat Preston North End - Match Result * @ 4/9
- Derby County to beat Scunthorpe United - Match Result * @ 4/6
- Watford v Reading - Total Goals Over +2.5* @ 8/13
- Charlton Athletic to beat Yeovil Town - Match Result * @ 8/13
- Brighton to beat Bristol Rovers - Match Result * @ 4/7
- Oxford United to beat Gillingham - Match Result * @ 10/1
No comments:
Post a Comment