Friday, 12 November 2010

My bets for Saturday 13th November 2010

I am concentrating on goals this Saturday, rather than the usual W/D/L as I would like to increase my experience with these types of bets.

Some interesting games coming up and I have narrowed down my shortlist to 4 games. Using www.coral.co.uk, I have gone for the following selections:
  • West Ham United v Blackpool - Match To Have Over 2 Goals  @ 4/6 
  • Crystal Palace v Coventry - Match To Have Over 2 Goals  @ 4/5
  • Peterborough United v Charlton Athletic - Match To Have Over 2 Goals @ 4/7
  • Chesterfield v Burton Albion - Match To Have Over 2 Goals  @ 4/6
A fourfold on the above pays out at around 8/1. I have put 1pt on.

I have also put on 0.5pts on all possible doubles (3pts total) and 0.5pts on all possible trebles (2pts total).

My total outlay for Saturday is 6pts.

Hopefully I can get off to a winning  start and starting this blog won't jinx me!!

The Canary

No comments:

Post a Comment