So tonight sees the first El Classico meeting of the season and I can't wait as this promises to be one of the tightest games between Spain's traditional power houses.
Mourinho is Mourinho and therefore Real Madrid will be more solid at the back, and with the last 3 El Classicos at the Nou Camp resulting in less than 2.5 goals (1-0, 2-0, 0-1), I can see the same tonight.However, as a football purist I am praying that Mr Messi and Mr Ronaldo carry their individual form into tonight's game and get a goal apiece. Messi is @ EVENS tonight and Ronaldo @ 11/8 to score at any time in the 90 minutes.
I am going to chuck the above two bets into a 5 way CANADIAN with a small additional accumulator via www.coral.co.uk.
Mourinho is Mourinho and therefore Real Madrid will be more solid at the back, and with the last 3 El Classicos at the Nou Camp resulting in less than 2.5 goals (1-0, 2-0, 0-1), I can see the same tonight.However, as a football purist I am praying that Mr Messi and Mr Ronaldo carry their individual form into tonight's game and get a goal apiece. Messi is @ EVENS tonight and Ronaldo @ 11/8 to score at any time in the 90 minutes.
I am going to chuck the above two bets into a 5 way CANADIAN with a small additional accumulator via www.coral.co.uk.
- Lugano to beat Aarau @ 8/15
- Leicester City Vs Nottingham Forest to be UNDER 2.5 goals @ 4/6
- Leyton Orient to beat Droylsden @ 8/11
- Lionel Messi to score at anytime @ EVENS
- Cristiano Ronalo to score at anytime @ 11/8
A 0.1pt Canadian bet (total 2.6pts) pays out at 17.62 pts. An additional 0.4pt accumulator pays out at over 8pts. Total bet is 3pts.
In addition to the above, I have made a simple 1pt fourfold bet on the following at my local William Hill:
In addition to the above, I have made a simple 1pt fourfold bet on the following at my local William Hill:
- Barcelona Vs Real Madrid - Draw @ 11/5
- Leicester Vs Nottingham Forest - Draw @ 2/1
- Leyton Orient to beat Droyslden @ 8/13
- Bursaspor to beat Kayserispor @ EVENS
My 1pt lay returns 31.02pts.
Right, now time to brave the cold weather for the journey home! Feels like a night for pie, chips, veg and gravy!!
Right, now time to brave the cold weather for the journey home! Feels like a night for pie, chips, veg and gravy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment