Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Can the football follow the cricket?

Thanks to Swann, Pietersen, Strauss & Co I am now up 3.58 pts for December 2010! A brilliant performance from the lads and although I was confident that we would get the win before the rain came it was still a nervy wait, particularly after we dropped Hussey early on.

Moving back to football tonight and my main bet is a 1pt treble that pays out at about 4/1.
  • Swindon Town to beat Crawley @ 4/5
  • Boulogne v Metz - Total Goals Under 2.5 @ 4/9
  • FC Twente v Tottenham - Total Goals Over 2.5 @ 10/11
In addition to the above I have a 100/1 longshot that is tempting for a 0.5pt, particularly as I have a good return so far this month.
  • FC Copenhagen to beat Panathinaikos @ 2/5
  • Tottenham to beat FC Twente 13/10
  • Lyon to beat Hapoel Tel Aviv @ 1/4
  • Draw - Werder Bremen v Inter Milan @ 9/4
  • Draw - Bursaspor v Rangers @ 9/4
  • Barcelona to beat Rubin Kazan @ 2/5
  • Benfica v Schalke 04 - Total goals over 2.5 @ 8/11
Good luck to me and good luck to all the British sides tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment