Wednesday, 8 December 2010

Canary goes Xmas shopping!

Well after being dragged around the shops in aid of Christmas I need a few points profit tonight to boost the finances! 

I was disappointed after last night's F.A Cup game at The County Ground. A red card and an own goal conspired against Swindon Town against the boys from Crawley along with some cup magic of course.

Tonight I'll be doing a Champions League Trixie at 4 x 0.5pts totalling 2pts. My selections are brave but well valued.
  • AC Milan to beat Ajax @ EVENS
  • Marseille to beat Chelsea @ 11/8
  • Spartak Moscow to beat MSK Zilina @ 11/8
The trixie returns a healthy 13 points.

AC Milan to beat Ajax is based on the strength of the teams alone. However, I believe that Frank De Boer's arrival will help Ajax going football but I feel that AC Milan will be too strong at the San Siro. To put AC Milan at EVEN odds at home as well is well worth the gamble.

Zilina are awful and the odds for Spartak are too long in my eyes and must be taken purely out of the value aspect.

Now, Marseille to beat Chelsea?

Factors behind my decision include; Chelsea's poor form and fragile frame of mind, Marseilles intimidating home crowd, however, I just have a little feeling that the Canary may be onto something here!

Anyway, we shall see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment