Friday, 10 December 2010

Friday football is back!!

Some very good fixtures tonight and I have a trixie that I believe will do the business. Focusing tonight on the goals.....
  • QPR v Watford - Total Goals Over 2.5 @ 8/11
  • Swansea City v Millwall - Total Goals Under 2.5 @ 8/11
  • Peterborough United v Rochdale - Total Goals Over @ 4/7
A 0.5pt trixie returns 6.55pts.
We also have a big weekend in the world of boxing and I believe that there will be at least 2 underdogs prevailing against the odds. I think that Paul Smith will be too good for the pampered DeGale in front of his home fans and I believe that Marcos Maidena will power through against Amir Khan. With odds of 7/2 & 5/2 respectively, a 1pt double returns a healthy 15pts.

Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment