Saturday, 11 December 2010

Plenty of time scouting; little time writing.

Saturday 11th December 2010
  • Chesterfield v Torquay United - Total Goals Over 2.5 @ Evens - 1pt = 2pt return
  • Aston Villa v West Bromwich Albion - Total Goals Over 2.5 @ 8/11 -1pt = 1.73pt return
1pt Double = 3.45pt

Sunday 12th December 2010

  • Bolton Wanderers v Blackburn Rovers - Total Goals Over 2.5 @ 10/11 - 1pt = 1.91pt return

Combined Saturday & Sunday picks

0.5pt TRIXIE (2pt total) on all 3 selections = 8.58pt return


Long shot special

The above 3 selections plus....

Barcelona v Real Sociedad - Total Goals Over 2.5 @ 2/7
Freiburg v Borussia Monchengladbach - Total Goals Over 2.5 @ 8/13

1pt fivefold accumulator = 13.70pt return

That's a total lay of 7pts but I believe that I will return a nice juicy, full English breakfast like profit with those selections!

I have reasons behind all selections, however, it's hard to describe those without giving the game away....

No comments:

Post a Comment