Last night's selections started off well with Australia romping to a 6-0 win over Uzbekistan, however, the other 3 selections fell short of the mark. On the plus side, my Australian Open accumulator came in to bring home 4.15pts, thus making the loss for the night a mere 2.85pts.
Tonight's selections is my favoured 0.5pt TRIXIE that returns over 11pts of profit:
- Liverpool (-1 goal) to beat Fulham@ 9/5
- Bayern Munich (1goal) to beat Aachen @ 4/5
- Napoli v Inter Milan - Total goals OVER 2.5 @ 10/11
I guess that the Liverpool result sticks out a little bit but with the return of Gerrard tonight and the 3-0 at Wolves I can see a comfortable win tonight for Anfield boys.
I will also put the 3 selections above in with Rangers/Hibernian to have OVER 2.5 goals (4/6) to make a 1pt accumulator that returns over 16pts.
- January total before bets = 6.14pts for a 67.39% hit rate.
- Total lay tonight = 3pts
I may also include a larger accumulator later depending on what time I get home tonight!
I may also include a larger accumulator later depending on what time I get home tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment