Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Back on form

So after Saturday's faux pas on my part it was back to business last night. 3 picks, 3 winners and more profit to keep this run, bar Saturday obviously, running. I'm obviously more productive midweek and thankfully there is more action to come tonight. 

January stats = 8.99 pts profit & 64.20% selection rate.

I have 4 selections tonight so I will spread 6pts across the board various DOUBLES, TREBLES and a 1pt FOURFOLD on the end.
  • Australia to beat Uzbekistan @ 10/11
  • Doncaster to beat Barnsley @ 10/11
  • Hartlepool vs Notts County - Total goals OVER 2.5 @ EVENS
  • Walsall vs Oldham - Total goals OVER 2.5 @ 5/6
I have also placed a small accumulator on the Australian Open, which has already seen a couple of my selections come in. It was a simple 1pt bet on 7 bankers returning a small return of 4.15pts:
  • Rafael Nadal to beat Marin Cilic @ 1/1000 
  • Kim Clijsters to beat Ekaterina Makarova 2-0 - Set Betting  @ 3/10
  • Roger Federer to beat Stanislas Wawrinka @ 1/5
  • Caroline Wozniacki to beat Francesca Schiavone @ 1/7
  • Novak Djokovic to beatTomas Berdych @ 4/11
  • Andy Murray to beat Oleksandr Dolgopolov Jr. @ 1/9
  • Vera Zvonareva to beat Petra Kvitova @ 8/15
Over and out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment