Thursday, 20 January 2011

3 on the spin?

It's been a very productive week so far and it was only Nancy failing to score at least one goal last night that stopped The Canary from taking a massive 40+ point profit last night. In the end it was 6pts profit with 6 of the 7 selections coming home.

I am now beating the bookie by 10.91 points for January and have a monthly success rate of 65.67% which is in around the minimum that you would want to be profitable over the course of 12 months. Therefore I need to keep warm and keep the profit coming home no matter how small it may be.

Today there isn't much action. There are only 3 games to realistically choose from and with the Madrid derby in the Copa Del Rey being a hard one to call due to the lack of information over starting lineups it really just leaves two games.

Therefore I have gone for a simple 2.5pt DOUBLE that returns around 6.5 pts:
  • Sporting Lisbon (-1 goal) to beat Penafiel @ 8/15
  • AC Milan (-1 goal) to beat Bari @ 8/11

Nothing special, but as there is a lack of variety in the fixtures tonight there is no point in being clever.


Both teams 'should' win, and comfortably at that so I am hoping for some easy points tonight to boost the coffers for the weekends action that is right around the corner.




No comments:

Post a Comment