Saturday, 22 January 2011

Big Saturday!

Well it's been a long day today personally, however, I did manage to get some homework done tonight and as a result I have quite a few picks tonight!

So, without further delay, my bets are as follows...

My main bet is a 0.5pt TRIXIE that returns around 8pts:
  • Inverness to beat Hamilton @ 10/11
  • Motherwell to beat Hibernian @ 10/11
  • Australia to beat Iraq @ 4/6
Moving away from the above selection, I now focus on the British fixtures for the weekend and me selections are as follows:

- 0.5 pt TRIXIE on both teams to score in the following fixtures that returns 6.86pts:
  • Notts County vs Carlisle @ 8/11
  • Torquay vs Gillingham @ 8/11
  • Bournemouth vs Brighton @ 4/6
 - 0.5pt TRIXIE on there to be over 2.5 goals in the following fixtures that returns 7.23pts:
  • Peterborough vs Hartlepool @ 8/15
  • Wycombe vs Rotherham @ EVENS
  • Hearts vs Rangers @ 8/11
- 0.5pt TRIXIE on the following selections that returns 8.23pts:
  • Southampton to beat Tranmere @ 8/11
  • Motherwell to beat Hibernian @ 10/11
  • Inverness to beat Hamilton @ 10/11
Furthermore I have placed 0.1pt across all 9 selections above (Australia vs Iraq not included) and the return is a massive 165.81pts

I have also placed 36, 0.1pt DOUBLES across the same 9 selections to take my total bet for Saturday 22nd January 2011 to 12.6 points!

Let's win some money people!

No comments:

Post a Comment