So with 82 minutes played in today's 3pm fixtures I had 5 out of 5 selections right and 30 points of profit. 8 minutes and 4 surprise goals later I was 3 for 5 and 3 points in the red. Ouch.
That's football people and until that final whistle goes anything can happen. However, you can't dwell too long on the outcome either way and therefore I look to tomorrow's fixtures.
I have 4 selections in mind and will commit 4pts in doubles and 1 fourfold. My selections are as follows:
Manchester United v Liverpool Total Goals Over 2.5 @ 10/11
Dundee v Motherwell - Match (90 Minutes Play)
Motherwell @ 6/5
Lazio v Lecce - Handicap Match Result -1
Lazio @ 21/20
Handicap: -1
Leicester City v Manchester City - Under/Over Total Goals +2.5
Over 2.5 @ 8/11
Apologies for just copying the online receipt but I am on the move at the moment!
Let's hope the luck is on our side tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment