Saturday, 8 January 2011

Twitter twitter twitter!

Ok so I could only post my selections for today via Twitter earlier as I wasn't near my computer. However, I did base my picks on my research on Friday so I am pretty confident, late changes to the lineups permitting, of returning a decent profit today.

My main bet is a 0.5pt TRIXIE bet (2pts total) on the following 3 games:

  • Tranmere Rovers to beat Walsall @ Evens
  • Southampton to beat Blackpool @ 11/10
  • Middlesbrough to beat Burton Albion @ Evens
The above pays out at just over 10pts.

In addition to the above I am also adding the following 2 selections to make a 1pt fivefold that pays out at over 20pts of profit.
  • Huddersfield to beat Dover Athletic by at least 2 goals @ 8/11
  • Watford vs Hartlepool to have over 2.5 goals @ 4/7
Let's hope that the FA Cup magic works for the Canary today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment