Friday, 25 March 2011

Friday 25th March 2011

Well after a few bad days at the office I decided to take a few days off to take stock of the situation. The bookie is currently winning by 16.03 points and my selection success rate sits at a lowly 62.24% which is not good enough. However, March is always a tricky month and I feel that a lot of good tips have been unlucky, just look at Peterborough on Monday against MK Dons!


I need to sharpen up my selections but on the same token I can't change it too much as you have to stick to your principals. I now have 6 days to overturn the deficit and that's exactly what I intend to do.


Friday 25th March 2011


My main bet for this evening is a 0.5pt TRIXIE that returns 8.99 pts on the following selections:

  • France (-2 goals) to beat Luxembourg @ EVENS
  • Peterborough to beat Bristol Rovers @ 10/11
  • MK Dons to beat Walsall @ 5/6

In addition to the above I am putting Netherlands to beat Hungary (@ 1/2) in to make a 1pt FOURFOLD that pays out 10.5pts.


That's a total lay of 3 pts with a potential return of 19.49 pts.


Saturday's picks to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment