Maria Sharapova don't half make some weird noises whilst running around that tennis court! If you were to close your eyes you wouldn't come close to picturing a beautiful blonde Russian with legs to die for would you? Anyway, I shall be careful to tread carefully around this topic as I do not want to echo the sentiments of Richard Key but you get my point.
Fair play to Laura Robson as well though, what a valiant effort and one that will no doubt stand her in good stead going forward in her career. Who knows, maybe she might one day do what no British woman has done since I can remember and that's reach a 4th Round of a Major. We have hope!
Back to my picks and I am looking at what's about on Saturday and there's not too much in the way of quality action but a few games have taken my fancy. I have a 0.5pt TRIXIE that returns 8.31pts on the following selections:
- Degefors IF vs IK Brage - Total goals - OVER 2.5 @ 5/6
- Monaghan United to beat Longford Town @ EVENS
- Belarus U21 vs Czech Republic U21 - Total goals - UNDER 2.5 @ 8/11
Back to the tennis and I have a 2.5pt FIVEFOLD that pays out a handsome 23.20pts on the following picks:
- Julia Goerges to beat Dominika Cibulkova @ 5/6
- Ana Ivanovic to beat Petra Cetkovska @ 1/5
- Jo-Wilfired Tsonga to beat Fernando Gonzalez @ 1/4
- Nicolas Almagro to beat Mikhail Youzhny @ 5/4
- Michael Llodra to beat Yen-Hsun Lu @ 1/2
Enjoy your weekend all, I am off to Brighton tomorrow so I may not have any picks for Sunday but as always check my twitter feed for any updates.
** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **

No comments:
Post a Comment