Sunday, 19 June 2011

Viking power please

I am going to be avoiding the Under-21 football with a passion today seeing as it continues to be a tough cookie in terms of working out what kind of team is going to be turning up to play. England are a fine example and I fancy there to be less than 3 goals tonight and would edge towards a Czech Republic win. However, now that I've said that England will probably go on to win 5-1 such is the unpredictibility of the 3 Lions regardless of what age group it is.


I am therefore focusing on football from the land of the vikings today along with one selection from the home of the world's finest footballers in history, in terms of quantity and quality at least, Brazil!


My main bet for the football today is a 0.5pt TRIXIE that returns 10.34pts on the following selections:

  • FK Haugesund to beat FK Start @ 4/5
  • GAIS Gothenburg to beat AIK Solna @ 11/10
  • Sao Paulo SP to beat Ceara SC @ 6/5

Wimbledon gets underway tomorrow morning so I shall post them up now as it's a 10am start and we best get in early. It's hard on the first day with so many matches to cover and the bookies really do price out the favourites with odds of 1/100 very common indeed. Therefore I am going to be looking at some tighter games to see if we can make few points profit to build the bank for the later rounds:


I have gone for the following 2pt ACCUMULATOR that returns 24.94pts:

  • Nicholas Almagro to beat Jarkko Nieminen @ 1/2
  • Thomaz Bellucci to beat Rainer Schuettler @ 4/7
  • Robin Soderling to beat Phillip Petzschner @ 1/5
  • Jurgen Melzer to beat Alejandro Falla @ 2/7
  • Victoria Azarenka to beat Magdalena Rybarikova @ 1/6
  • Dominika Cibulkova to beat Mirjana Lucic @ 2/5
  • Lucie Safarova to beat Lucie Hradecka @ 2/5
  • Anne Keothavong to beat Naomi Broady @ 1/2


That is all for today, but fingers crossed that Brandt Snedeker keeps up his good form on the final day of the US Open because a place finish is definitely on the cards.


** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **

No comments:

Post a Comment