![]() |
| Courtesy of http://images.businessweek.com |
There will be no beating around the bush today after the results from the weekend just gone. I set out my stall on Thursday with picks for 3 days set and the optimism levels were at a decent level. However, 2 correct selections from 7 is a very poor return indeed and watching the results come in whilst I was away on holiday was not an enjoyable experience.
I returned yesterday and have been studying the form for today's fixtures and there are quite a few games to avoid with some of the European leagues having no form to look at what with it being the start of their respective seasons. I have therefore stuck to the Scandinavian leagues and in particular the Swedish Allvenskan which has served me pretty well in the absence of the English leagues.
I have found two games in which I can find decent value and have found a 2.5pt DOUBLE that returns exactly 10pts on the following:
- IFK Gothenburg to beat Trelleborg @ EVENS
- Kalmar vs Helsingborgs - Total goals OVER 2.5 @ EVENS
Let's get the good roll back on track!
* Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **

No comments:
Post a Comment