![]() |
| Courtesy of http://www.newkentblackpool.co.uk |
Unfortunately when taking into account the other sports tips we are down by around 9pts for July but I have confidence that that will change after today's selections. I am also going to be brave and tackle the arrows as it's the 2011 World Matchplay event at the Winter Gardens in Blackpool.
I shall be quick today as I am on my way to work this morning and I don't imagine having too much time to post a long blog later so I shall just post my picks for today.
In the football I have gone for a straight 2.5pt DOUBLE that returns 8.35pts on the following:
- Uruguay to beat Peru @ 3/4 - Copa America Semi-final
- Dartford vs Millwall - Millwall to be winning at the end of 1st & 2nd half @ 10/11 - Friendly
In the darts I have gone for a 2.5pt DOUBLE that returns 6.94pts on the following selections:
- Ronnie Baxter to beat Denis Owens @ 4/6
- Colin Lloyd to beat John Henderson @ 4/6
A 1.5pt FOURFOLD pays out 13.92pts for all of the above.
On another note, I wish that I had placed a bet on Uruguay for the Copa America at odds of 10/1 at the end of June as they are looking strong, particularly as Brazil and Argentina have both fallen. I unfortunately did not take the risk as my knowledge of the South America national teams is somewhat limited but sometimes you do have to trust your instincts.
** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **

No comments:
Post a Comment