Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Brazilian flair

Apologies for the late posting on today's picks but as they say it's better late than never. Sure that statement relies on the success of today's picks, afterall if they turn out to be duff selections than never of course would be the better option!


I wanted to take a slight break yesterday to recover from the weekends mauling and Monday's big payout near miss. The Canary feels good though and we were only one goal away from 50+ points profit for a 4 correct selections out of 4 but 4.31pts profit will have to suffice for now. It is pleasing though when you do lean towards real handicap bets and you are getting success. Sure there can be money made from straight match markets as there is good value around at times but most of the best value does tend to be hidden away in the more obscure handicap markets.


I do try to get value and when I'm going for multiple selections I do tend to make sure that I am getting around double my money per selection so that if I get 3 out of 4 right then the treble will still bring home a small profit, as per Monday. Problem is that sometimes you find yourself go looking for value and that's when mistakes can be made. This is before taking into account that thing called lady luck which, of course, can scupper any creditable tipster.


Today I am going for a similar attack to Monday, albeit with slightly less value. I am placing four 1pt TREBLES and a single 1pt FOURFOLD on the following selections:

  • Montedio Yamagata vs Urawa Reds - Both teams to score - NO @ 4/5
  • Internacional to beat Athletico PLUS  match to have OVER 2.5 goals @ 10/11
  • EC Bahia to win or draw against Avai @ 10/11
  • Corinthians to beat Vasco de Gama @ 6/10
The total potential return for 4 correct selections is 33.88pts. I shall place tomorrows tips up later today.



** Please do not use my bets yourselves as you should always be responsible for your own betting. However, if you decide to use my bets, please ensure that you only bet with money that you can afford to lose. **

No comments:

Post a Comment